Monday, March 24, 2014

Peer Reviews

I received feedback of my first draft from Tanya and Allen and from their comments they liked the questions I did ask in my paper and the voice that I had. However, it was mentioned that I need to develop my thesis and give more examples. I also was told to give direct quotes and to use more references towards the book. The steps that I would take in order to revise my paper is, im going to work on my thesis as well as using the book more often in my paper. 
 The only concern that I have is finishing the paper on time because of my busy work schedule and writing it in a way where i can use a regular voice and also keeping it proffesional. What i do need from class is assitance in writing out a clear thesis. The type of help that i will probable use is abusing office ours whenever i have the time to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment